Wednesday, September 1, 2010

2010 Holiday Sessions

Well, its here......the 2010 Holiday Season....and I've finally made up my mind..... presenting the new 2010 Holiday Card Collection! I love these new styles!! They're sort of vintage, great subtle but cheerful tones and colors and lots of focus on the photos. Most of the colors are customizable, as is the greeting text, to suit your taste. Both the 2008 and 2009 collections are still available and can still be viewed online (2008) (2009). If you go back to view the 2009 cards, you'll see some images of hard samples that I received from clients last year. All three collections have wonderful things to offer and I'm positive that there is something for everyone. :) I have holiday session dates still available in September and October. If you are interested in booking a holiday session this season, please email me at ckclarke@ckcphotography.com. Act fast, as dates fill up fast!

No comments:

About Me