Thursday, September 24, 2009

2009 HOLIDAY PORTRAIT SESSIONS BOOKING NOW

The 2009 holiday portrait season has arrived! I am booking holidays sessions now! I am posting samples of new holiday card styles below. The Black and White collection from 2008 is still available if you prefer, click here to view the Black and White samples, but I love the new styles I have added for 2009. Choose from 4 x 5.5, 5 x 7 and 5 x 5 folded linen cards, as well as the new 5 x 5 trifold linen card. Any 5 x 7 card sample below also comes in 4 x 5.5. Please email me at ckclarke@ckcphotograpy.com for more information or to book your holiday session! Don't wait until the last minute, dates fill up fast! Also, if you are interested in using images from your 2009 session/event, please contact me for a la carte holiday card pricing. Holiday cards are a great opportunity to show off your wedding photos or they can be used as baby announcements!!


No comments:

About Me