Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Welcome Annie P!

I had the pleasure of shooting a newborn/family session with some great friends and clients last week. You might remember this family from their first baby's newborn session. Baby Maggie is a big sister now, to little Annie P. Annie is about 6 weeks old and was ever so fussy when we started the session, so we let her have a snack and take a load off for a bit :) In the meantime we did a lot of fun shots with big sis, mom and dad. Maggie and I were truly best friends by the end of the shoot. Once Annie did get to sleep, she was a dream. We moved her all over and she just slept through it all, basking in the warm afternoon sun. The outdoor weather suited her just fine :) Thank you guys for letting me spend the day with you and for your patience throughout the shoot. I think we captured some beautiful images of the whole family. And I couldn't resist sharing the last photo, last shot of the day. Maggie was still going strong! Enjoy some of my faves below.

No comments:

About Me