Monday, September 6, 2010

Adorable Family Session

I did a session with some old friends last week and we had the best time, at least I did! I've known mama Stephanie for years and I just love her, but her two kids are pretty great as well :) Katy and Kyle are beautiful children and they seemed to have a bunch of fun during our shoot! While Kyle started to fade towards the end, Katy was still going strong, ending our session with a super fun bubble chase. We had some gorgeous sunset light and a bunch of colorful balloons to play around with, thanks to Steph for toting to the session. Some of my favorite shots of the day were of the kids running around with the balloons! Thanks you guys for putting up with the summer heat and pesky insects to make the shoot a success. Enjoy some of my faves from the session below :)


No comments:

About Me