Friday, February 3, 2012

Olivia's Turning 1 !!!!

I can hardly believe that a year has passed since I shot baby Olivia's newborn session. Why do the years seem to fly by so quickly?!! We shot Olivia's First Year mini session this week and I will be photographing her first birthday party this weekend.  We did a series with the letters "O", "N" and "E" and let me tell you, it isn't easy to convince a one year old to hold a letter in exactly the place that you'd like them to :) haha! But, we got some fun shots of her doing just what she felt like doing with them.  Then we took her out with a tutu and a bunch of red balloons and got all kinds of smiles! She loved it! Enjoy some of my faves from little Olivia's First Year mini session below.  I also posted one of her newborn pics at the end so you can see how she's grown.










No comments:

About Me