Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Olivia's 1st Birthday Party

I had so much fun shooting Olivia's 1st Birthday Party! If any moms out there need a good idea for an infant/toddler birthday party, I highly suggest an inflatable pool full of colorful balls! This was a built in baby sitter that kept the little ones, including the birthday girl, fully entertained.  They all loved it, even the older tots :) I think every mom and dad at the party wanted to rush out and get one for their playroom. Olivia had a great time at her party, enjoying all of her friends, the pool of balls and LOTS of cake! She had to get cut off before she overdosed! Grandma gave her a good bath in the sink, which she was a huge fan of as well.  All in all it went swimmingly! Mom did a fab job on all the decor and attention to detail.  Thanks for letting me share this special day with you guys.  Enjoy some of my faves from the festivities!











1 comment:

Sarah said...

LOVE the pictures as usual! It was so great having you there. I didn't have to worry about taking pictures all day long and I knew all the great moments were being captured by you! Thank you!

About Me