Tuesday, September 13, 2011

2011 Holiday Sessions

I have to say that was a VERY fast year!! The 2011 holiday season is upon us!  The 2011 Holiday Card Collection is ready for viewing! I love the bright, cheerful colors and designs :) Most of the colors and layouts are customizable, as is the greeting text, to suit your taste. The 2008, 2009 and 2010 collections are all still available and can still be viewed online (2008) (2009)(2010). All four of these collections have wonderful things to offer and I'm positive that there is something for everyone. I have holiday session dates still available in September and October. If you are interested in booking a holiday session this season, please email me at ckclarke@ckcphotography.com. Act fast, as dates fill up fast!










No comments:

About Me