Thursday, September 17, 2009

Michael's 1st Birthday Party!

I shot baby Michael's 1st birthday party a few weeks ago. What a little button he is!!! And he had some adorable guests as well :) I have been shooting with baby Michael since he as born. I love having a first hand look at how they grow and develop into little people! It is the best part of my job. The party had a pirate theme and turned out super cute! Mom and Dad did a great job getting everything together to make it a special 1st for Michael. He reaaaallllllllllyyyy enjoyed his birthday cake, he ate all the little frosting dots first. He went at it for a good 15 minutes or so! Enjoy a few of my faves below!


Michael walking between mom and dad is one of my very faves from the day!


Check out these cuties!

Happy grandparents!

No comments:

About Me