Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ryder's Newborn Session

I had the pleasure of doing a newborn session with my lovely and loyal clients, Kirk and Cara Scudder, this past Saturday. Ryder is just over two weeks old now, and what an adorable baby he is! He endured a lot during his session and I was able to capture some wonderful and beautiful moments with him and his new mom and dad! I've posted some of my favorites from their session below. I hope you enjoy! Kirk and Cara, thank you for letting me into your newly hectic lives for the day, I truly enjoyed it!


There's a story behind the photos above and below....I call it the poo series! It starts when Ryder is grabbing his little belly above, this should have told us something was about to happen :) This series of expressions below was captured just before Ryder made us a few surprises. It wasn't five minutes after the diaper came off! You can see the onset, the misery, the embarrassment and the utter relief of it all.

Here's dad playing a little Guitar Hero in between shots, I loved this moment.


This is definitely one of my favorite shots from their session. This little cat nap wasn't log after he made us a poo surprise :)

No comments:

About Me