Monday, June 9, 2008

Mel & Patrick's Wedding: Wedding Prep

David and I traveled to my hometown of Stuart, FL over the weekend of May 31st for my wonderful friend Mel's wedding to Mr. Patrick O'Connor. I had the honor and privelege to be Mel's photographer for the beginning of her big day during all of the wedding preparations. I thoroughly enjoyed having that time with Mel and all of the gals while the glam squad transformed them all into glamazons! Here are some of my favorite photos from the shoot.

Our good friend, Keri Visconti, made and designed the wedding bands, aren't they GORGEOUS!

Mel writing a card to her soon to be hubby!


Gorgeous matron of honor, Mrs. Amanda Fox!


Mel and two of her beautiful bridesmaids, Keri and Sam.


Amanda, Meghan, Mel & Keri on their way to GLAM!


Mel has this amazing naturally curly hair, they curled each lock individually, it was to die for!

This is Sam all the time, happy happy happy, inside and out, love it!


Mel seeing her hair done for the first time, that face doesn't lie!

No comments:

About Me