Friday, August 3, 2012

Baby Eme has Arrived

Baby Eme has finally arrived, which makes Ava a big sister! ! It is so wonderful to have the privilege of photographing two sisters, especially ones so close in age. It seems impossible that more than a year has passed since I shot Ava's newborn session :) I see so many similarities in these two beautiful girls, down to the little noises baby Eme makes. Tackling family pics with a newborn and a 1 1/2 year old is an entertaining task, but we managed to get some fun ones in between battling the summer elements, which forced us to stay mostly indoors. Eme has a beautiful head of hair and she even gave me some time with her eyes open. I can't wait to see how she grows and develops over the next year :) Will she have those big blue eyes and gorgeous blond hair like her big sis? Stay tuned.........Enjoy some of my faves from her newborn session.











No comments:

About Me