Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Allison and Matt's Wedding

I shot Allison and Matt's wedding on a warm May day in Ocala, FL. The wedding ceremony and reception took place at the Country Club of Ocala. It is hard to be a bride in a dress with lots of layers on a hot day in Florida, but Allison pulled it off splendidly, looking absolutely gorgeous on her very special day.  She has beautiful olive skin and huge brown eyes, making my job easier :) The entire wedding party was a fun group to work with. Lots of playful characters among them made for some amusing shots throughout the day. I love when my brides and grooms are playful with each other, and these two certainly were. They gave me a mix of love, laughs, flirtation and tenderness for a well rounded collection of wedding images :) I will be posting the reception shots separately, but I included my favorite night shot with the bride and groom. We were lucky to have a huge full moon that night and my assistant blew bubbles for us! After several shots, we finally got the bubbles going in the right direction-haha! Great job Kat! Thank you for letting me share part of this very eventful day in your lives. I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Enjoy some of my faves!































No comments:

About Me