Monday, May 9, 2011

Rowan's Newborn Session

I shot the newest addition to the Scudder family last week. Little Rowan Wolfe! He's a doll, and looks so much like his brother did at the same age. Strong genes in this family :) I've been shooting with them for the last four years and have watched them grow into a beautiful family of 5. Like most newborn sessions, we had our fair share of "accidents", which are always entertaining. He even managed to soak me this time! Always bring a wardrobe change, note to self. Cara was nice enough to let me borrow a t-shirt to complete Rowan's session in. We had a lot of fun, a lot of laughs and a whole lot of cute going on that day. Ryder even shared his putting green with little Rowan, provided he stay in his bucket :) Thanks to Cara, Kirk and big brother, Ryder, for a wonderful session! Enjoy some of my faves below.

No comments:

About Me