Thursday, February 24, 2011

Courtney's Maternity Session

You all may remember a beautiful bride named Courtney from a little over a year ago, and her husband, Bill. I shot their wedding in May of 2009 and what comes after marriage??? The baby!! Courtney is expecting their first child in mid April :) Her and Bill flew all the way down from NJ to do their maternity session with me in sunny Florida. What a fun session! We had perfect Spring weather and our first stop had the most beautiful blooming Japanese magnolia tree that we took full advantage of. Another stunning couple in a line of many that I know :) What beautiful kids they will have. I can't wait to meet the little man! Courtney was a true sport throughout the entire shoot. Some of the shots were a bit of a stretch for a woman in her "condition", such as balancing herself on a very narrow tree stump-haha! We all enjoyed that shot, perhaps Bill and I a little more than Courtney :) But, we got a lot of great shots and thank you guys for being so flexible and willing to indulge me! Enjoy some of my faves below. Can't wait to see you guys in a few months.


No comments:

About Me