Friday, February 5, 2010

Kyle & Joanna's Wedding

I have a lot of blog updating to do since the holidays, but I'd like to start off with Kyle & Joanna's wedding. What a beautiful couple! I shot their event in early January in West Palm Beach, FL. The venue was the Philips Point Club, where I worked with fabulous wedding coordinator, Emily Marrah. She couldn't have been more pleasant to work with! Decor at the club was contemporary and elegant with stunning floor to ceiling windows lining the walls providing fabulous night views from every angle. You never expect West Palm to get very chilly, but their event took place over a weekend experiencing a major cold front bringing temps down into the 20's-30's. Let me tell you, we were all FREEZING! But, the bride was especially cold, and she put on a brave face in her gorgeous strapless dress all day long! We made some beautiful images that day, not that it was difficult with these two :) Please enjoy some of my favorites from the day, it was tough narrowing it down. Thanks to Kyle, Joanna, wedding party and family for all sticking it out in the freezing temps! I thoroughly enjoyed shooting your event and being a part of this special day.

2 comments:

Emily Marrah said...

Oh my goodness! Love the blog Carolyn! Beautiful photography!!

Justin DeMutiis said...

Your work is so solid. Posing, lighting, creativity, you have it all. I'm going to enjoy watching your blog!

About Me