Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Courtney & Bill's Engagement Session

I shot Courtney and Bill's engagement session over the weekend here in Ocala. Their wedding is coming up at the end of May. Courtney is from Ocala, Bill from New Jersey. Courtney told me that Bill is a big fan of the Ocala mossy oaks, so we did part of their session surrounded by trees. Courtney and Bill are a gorgeous couple, Bill is so sweet with her. He's very tall and she's very tiny and he just swallows her up in his arms. They have great chemistry. I can't wait to shoot the wedding! Thanks for being such good sports during the shoot, you guys. Here are some of my many faves from the session.

I loved this series, Bill said something shocking to Courtney that made them both laugh out loud, I wonder what it was....................

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous!

About Me