Sunday, January 25, 2009

Family Session with the McBrides

I did a holiday session with the McBride sisters back in October, but I had the pleasure of working with this awesome family once again. Robin's mom, Boo, was turning 80 and what she really wanted was some updated family photos. So, we took advantage of the entire family being together in one place for the holidays and shot a family session on December 21st at the family river house at Rainbow River. Sir, (Boo's husband) and Boo make a gorgeous couple. Most of us can only dream of looking this good in our later years. They are just beautiful together. Actually, this is a family of lookers! Everyone was so natural in front of the camera and we were able to capture some wonderful, natural family photos. Thanks to everyone for letting me share the afternoon with you and I hope you had fabulous holidays! Check out some of my favorite images from their session.





No comments:

About Me