Monday, November 10, 2008

Holiday Shoot with Parker

I did a holiday shoot with good friends Emily and Steve and their 8 month old baby boy, Parker, last week. What a cutie! We got so many smiles out of this happy baby. We shot at their beautiful new house, which had great lighting and lots of open space to work with. I had a great time shooting this picture perfect family :) Parker kept us all laughing and was a real trooper during the entire shoot. Mom and Dad did an excellent job keeping him entertained! They have a beautiful area on the water close to their house, which is where we ended the shoot at sundown. Thank you for inviting me to spend the afternoon with you guys, I enjoyed every minute of it! I have a lot of favorites from this shoot, so it was hard to narrow it down, but here are some of them. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely beautiful! She captured some really special moments... Parker is the cutest little bundle of joy I have EVER seen! Love you all so much! Christa

About Me