Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Baby Michael

I did a newborn shoot last Saturday morning with 8 week old baby Michael. He was very cooperative and slept through most of the shoot. He particularly enjoyed our first shots which had him basking in the morning sunlight on the dining room table. As all newborns do, he eventually got hungry and we had round 2 of the newborn poop party, which I did not capture this time around (as I did with baby Ryder, see previous post below if interested), but it was very funny! Each time we thought he might be finished he came up with something new, which Dad had to bear the brunt of. Newborns are unpredictable, which makes every session a joy to shoot! See some of my favorite images from the session below. Thanks to Alicia and Joe for inviting me into your lives for the morning! Michael is a beautiful baby.




When Daddy was smooching Michael, he would purse his little lips, it was ADORABLE!

No comments:

About Me