Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Newborn & Maternity Packages

I have finally put together some newborn and maternity packages for all of the mother's-to-be and new mommies out there!

Package options include a choice of maternity and newborn photography sessions, birth announcements and photo memory books. Photo memory books are a great way to display the photos from your sessions, a creative alternative to traditional prints.

You will find all of the information on my web site under Packages & Information.
http://www.ckcphotography.com/?goto=packagesinformation

If you do not see a package that interests you, I can customize a package to your specific needs. Please contact me for more information at ckclarke@ckcphotography.com.

If your baby is well past the newborn stage, consider a session for an upcoming birthday! I am available for parties :)
*See Mackenzie's 1st Birthday photos below in a previous post*

No comments:

About Me