Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tonnesen Holiday Shoot

I traveled to the Tampa for a holiday session with my old friend, Laci Tonnesen (Barringon) and her husband and little boy, Noah. Noah is one, which can be a tricky age to photograph. Kids at this age can be shy around strangers and they're fairly unpredictable. You could say, they run the show. Mom had the brillant idea of letting me give Noah one of his favorite giraffe blankets when I arrived. He could hardly believe two of these wonderful treasures existed in the world. He became a fan of me in no time :) I had a ton of fun with their shoot, Noah was a blast and Mom and Dad got a workout they weren't expecting! Noah loves to be naked, so we did some adorable shots in the buff while he danced to the bullfrog song. He was a laugh a minute! Here are a few of my favorite images from the shoot as well as their final holiday card.

No comments:

About Me